Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Swing dancing.

I cannot swing dance. It is not my forte (imagine an accent above the e, please) However, there has been an expressed desire, so I thought it my duty not to with hold this invitation from my class mate, Elva.

Dear RWI-mates,Cathy & Jen had said they were interested so here's an invite to thewhole RWI class:"Ron Allen's Harlem Renaissance Orchestra will be play every Mondayat Swing 46 for the month of August. Swing 46 is located at 349W.46th St. btwn 8th & 9th Ave. For more information, call:212.262.9554 or visit: www.swing46.com."Anyone interested in checking it out let me know. I'll be there thisMonday night. The web site is awful so I can't tell if there is acover but I think there is. Music from 8 - 11 so it's an earlynight, too.cheers,elva

double cheers,
Caitlin

4 Comments:

Blogger Les said...

I've never been more there.

August 18, 2004 at 10:07 PM  
Blogger Charles Foster Kane said...

Two-stepping, swing dancing....? What's next, the Achy-Breaky dance?

August 19, 2004 at 12:44 AM  
Blogger Les said...

You're just mad cuz you a white boy wit no hips an no rhythm (haha)!

August 19, 2004 at 7:16 PM  
Blogger Charles Foster Kane said...

Don't knock it 'till you've tried it.

August 20, 2004 at 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home