Monday, February 21, 2005

Bill Keller and Jeff Jarvis

Jeff Jarvis:

The other day, I wrote an open letter here to Bill Keller, executive editor of The New York Times, suggesting that we should get professional and citizen journalists, Timesmen and bloggers, together to find common ground. Mr. Keller responded.

Let me first confess that I'm late telling you about that response because, well, I'm lazy or busy (pick your excuse). I didn't even respond to Mr. Keller for two days because I didn't want to just dash off an email to the editor of the damned NY Times. He emailed me here and there wondering what had become of his response and my manners. So I apologize to him and you for not making it clear earlier that he responded promptly.

We had an enjoyable if sandy exchange of email. I said I would blog that we'd had that and wouldn't say more yet because the exchange wasn't over. He said I could blog as much of the emails as I wanted. He outdid me in the transparency derby and boy, am I embarrassed.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...


paid to take survey <<< Earn $5 to $75 per survey. >>>

Earn Extra Income Part-Time Anytime Anywhere. How Much Does Your Opinons Worth? Supplement Your Salary. Earn Extra Money Part-time.

Do you have an opinon? Get paid to take Online Paid Survey. Participate in Online Paid Survey and get paid for taking online paid surveys. You can earn between $5 to $75 per survey.

Multilingual : English - Chinese Simplified - Chinese Traditional - Dutch - French - German - Greek - Italian - Japanese - Korean - Portuguese - Russian - Spanish

Earn money part-time for taking online surveys. paid to take survey

December 27, 2005 at 4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Online Companies will pay YOU from $5 to $125 for Each Survey!
Get paid to participate in online focus groups $50 to $150 per hour!
Get paid to try new products - keep the products and get paid too!
Get paid to preview movie trailers $4 to $25 per hour!
Get paid $5 to $95 per hour to take surveys offline!
Get paid to travel! Earn $100's each month just for traveling!
You get paid to drive your car $1000 to $3000 per month!pastor salarys urvey
pastor salarys urvey

March 15, 2007 at 10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a outstanding blog here! With outstanding pictures and nice writing style. Keep up this work every week. Nice for share. That's post I'm really looking forward. I'm definitely going to bookmark you! Looking forward to reading more from you.
Thanks for valuable info and good day.

------------------------------------------
Searching for netbook computer today ? Cool laptop or netbook for You.

October 30, 2011 at 7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home